Position | Outcome & Support Coordinator (Full-time)
Program | Empowering Families Project (EFP)
Reports to | David Sierra, EFP Program Manager
Who Are We | At The Parenting Center, we understand and appreciate that every family can use a helping hand, regardless of education, socioeconomic status, or what the term “family” means. We provide services to meet the ever-changing needs of children, teens, couples and families alike throughout that journey. We believe that creating confident, skilled, strong families directly strengthens a community. The Empowering Families Project (EFP) is a free healthy relationship and financial empowerment program for couples. EFP supports couples to achieve family, career, and financial goals for a stronger, happier future.
- We are a highly collaborative, goal-oriented team that is passionate about serving our families well.
- We foster an environment of family and employee empowerment.
- We’re going to be upfront – the way we serve doesn’t suit everyone. If you’re a go getter with a passion for positively impacting the lives of families, we could be #CoupleGoals!
Summary | As our Outcome & Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for data integrity, data collection, and reporting processes. This includes developing systems for data collection, developing reports, monitoring data accuracy, and analyzing data to help make continuous quality improvement.
Day to Day Functions |
- Cultivate data collection and reporting processes to adhere to benchmarks and deliverables, including the reporting of demographic, outcome, and evaluation data according to federal guidelines; respond to regular data requests from staff and partners
- Provide administrative support as needed, including data entry, phone support, maintaining class calendars and meeting links, and preparation of project reports
- Track the purchase and disbursement of program incentives and program supports
- Oversee technology inventory and resources needed for program operations and federal reporting. Train staff and contractors on technology use required for accurate data collection
- Support the administration of evaluation tools to EFP participants on-site at workshops, as needed
- Assist with recruitment through events and social media
- Participate in regular program meetings, supervision, trainings, committees
- Follow all policies for EFP, agency, and federal grant guidelines
Requirements | Bilingual English/Spanish, a valid Texas driver’s license, own transportation with auto liability insurance, Ability to work some nights and weekends
Experience | One year experience in data collection/analysis and computer skills in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products preferred.
Salary/ Compensation Package | In addition to your $41,000-43,000 annual salary, your benefits will include PTO, various health insurance plans to choose from, HSA options, and 401k (matched up to 5% of salary). Through our HR partner, you can access the Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program, online access to professional development trainings, and a marketplace with discounts on travel, stores, restaurants and more.
Submission Instructions | Please submit your resume and cover letter by emailing David Sierra (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include “Outcome & Support Coordinator” in the subject line. Submissions considered on a rolling basis until position is filled.