Empowering Families Project is to increase family self-sufficiency, marital/relationship stability and satisfaction, earning power and employment rates as part of an overall strategy to promote healthy marriage.
Empowering Families helps couples and singles:
- Strengthen communication skills in order to enhance relationship satisfaction and stability
- Gain skills to select and maintain a safe and healthy relationship
- Secure a job or better job to increase earning power and employment
- Successfully manage financial stress
- Identify and reduce barriers preventing success
- Increase family self-sufficiency and success
FREE services to participants:
- Screening to determine family struggles and barriers preventing access to services.
- Plan to reduce/eliminate/prevent barriers and enrollment in services to address other family issues (including but not limited to: job and career advancement services, financial education, etc.)
- Free Marriage/Relationship Education workshops for married, engaged and dating couples and singles (classes are accepted by the Twogether in Texas program and will qualify engaged participants to receive the $60 discount on their marriage license).
- Booster class sessions and quarterly appointments to maintain success.
If you are interested in receiving more information about the Empowering Families Project or enrolling in services, please provide us with your contact information or call our number below. To have a representative come speak to your group, church, company or agency about the amazing services provided through Empowering Families, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 817-632-5529
Español -Llame al 817-632-5535 para informacion en Espanol.
The Empowering Families Project officially launched on Valentine’s Day 2012.
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration of Children and Families, Grant: 90FM0031-04. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
Please note: Participation in the Empowering Families Project is strictly voluntary. Empowering Families relationship workshops are recognized by:
|Concerned for your safety?
|Concerned for your
What others are saying about Empowering Families:
“This workshop was an eye-opening experience. Sometimes I don’t realize there are many things I can improve on. This class helped me see them.”
“The workshop educators are the best!! Class very informative, 100% participation. The educators made the class very interesting. They gave great examples, and helped my ‘shy’ fiancée to participate. They pointed us in the right direction. They did good role playing to get vital points across. Very energetic, great communicators, so glad I signed up. I’m sure all who attended were helped with their relationship. God bless the educators and their families.”
“We were previously divorced and wanted to take proper steps to ensure I didn’t (we didn’t) make the same mistakes twice.”
“It was very helpful to any couple or single person looking for a relationship.”
-Empowering Families Participants