Position | Bilingual Community Engagement Coordinator (Full-time)
Program | Empowering Families Project (EFP)
Reports to | David Sierra, EFP Program Manager
Who Are We | At The Parenting Center, we understand and appreciate that every family can use a helping hand, regardless of education, socioeconomic status, or what the term “family” means. We provide services to meet the ever-changing needs of children, teens, couples and families alike throughout that journey. We believe that creating confident, skilled, strong families directly strengthens a community. The Empowering Families Project (EFP) is a free healthy relationship and financial empowerment program for couples. EFP supports couples to achieve family, career, and financial goals for a stronger, happier future.
- We are a highly collaborative, goal-oriented team that is passionate about serving our families well.
- We foster an environment of family and employee empowerment.
- We’re going to be upfront – the way we serve doesn’t suit everyone. If you’re a go getter with a passion for positively impacting the lives of families, we could be #CoupleGoals!
Summary | As our Bilingual Community Engagement Coordinator, you will promote the program within the community through presentations, direct outreach, and social media. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining partnerships that result in recruiting and enrolling couples. Your efforts will be a pillar to uphold and support EFP’s enrollment target. Our ideal candidate is a highly engaging and outgoing people person with a desire to make a difference within their local community.
Day to Day Functions |
- Build & maintain strong community partnerships
- Seek out, schedule, and attend outreach events in the community
- Coordinate and perform dynamic public presentations with community organizations and media outlets
- Schedule eligible couples by phone, email, and text for intake
- Conduct intakes ensuring responses for inquiries occur in a timely and appropriate manner
- Participate in regular program meetings, supervision, trainings, committees
Follow all policies for the Empowering Families Project, agency, and federal grant guidelines
Requirements | Bilingual English/Spanish, a valid Texas driver’s license, own transportation with auto liability insurance, Ability to work some nights and weekends
Experience | One year experience in recruiting couples, families, or a similar population for a community-based program; previous experience with diverse and low-income populations. Extensive knowledge of the community, social media platforms, public outreach and engagement. Direct marketing experience preferred. Public speaking and partnership or business development experience preferred.
Salary/ Compensation Package | On top of your $43,000-45,000 annual salary, your benefits will include PTO, various health insurance plans to choose from, HSA options, 401k (matched up to 5% of salary), and flex work environment. Through our HR partner, you can access the Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program, online access to professional development trainings, and a marketplace with discounts on travel, stores, restaurants and more.
Submission Instructions | Please submit your resume and cover letter by emailing David Sierra (email@example.com). Include “Bilingual Community Engagement Coordinator” in the subject line. Submissions considered on a rolling basis until position is filled.