Position | Program Manager, Empowering Families Project (Full-Time)
Reports to | Director of Empowering Families Project
Summary | If you have a passion for helping families overcome challenges, thrive and create and maintain healthy relationships, considering joining our Empowering Families Project team. The Program Manager oversees and and coordinates workshops that provide relationship and parenting education to clients. This includes scheduling workshops and instructors, maintaining participant attendance records, coordinating and managing client supportive services, (child care, refreshments, incentives, etc.). Supervise contract educators in the program and monitor classes for fidelity to evidence-based curriculum and quality of facilitation. Must ensure quality of classes whether delivered in-person or online, in English or Spanish. Ensure connections between workshops and case management services are robust. Ensure services are implemented using strengths-based and trauma informed practices. Lead selected meetings and coordinate continuing education and internal/external program events. Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement and complete monthly update of CQI Plan. Assist Program Director with presentations and community events, while assisting the program achieve established recruitment goals. Participate in meetings, trainings, and committees as assigned. Assist with team building activities to create high-functioning team environment. Provide support to Project Director as needed and follow agency, program and federal grant policies and guidelines.
Requirements | Bachelor’s Degree in human service field; Master’s Degree preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
Experience | Minimum of 2 years in human services or related field.
Job Skills/ Qualifications:
- Knowledge or experience in social services and marriage and/or parent education
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and knowledge of cultural competency
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with program team members and community
- Ability to network, collaborate and engage other community partners/organizations to promote the program and client resources effectively
- Ability to navigate sensitive subject matters with tact, kindness and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with clients of all ages
- Ability to organize workload and prioritize duties; good written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients and agency business
- Must have own reliable transportation, auto liability insurance, and a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Efficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Hours | Full-time, with ability to work evenings and some weekends. Upon full in-person implementation, schedule will be 10am-6:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Salary | $42,000 – $45,000
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Stephanie Warren, Empowering Families Project Director at email@example.com. Include “Program Manager Applicant” in the subject line.
No calls please. Only electronic submissions will be accepted.