Program | Therapist (Full-Time)
Reports to | Director of Clinical Services
Summary | Provide therapy with agency clients, other agencies’ clients per agreement, and provide consultation with other agencies.
Requirements | Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, or counseling. Certification and /or licensure: Must have LCSW, LPC or LMFT license and be approved by the state to provide therapy.
Experience | Minimum of 3-5 years post graduate degree experience providing therapy to individuals, families, and children.
Job Skills/ Qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of a variety of treatment modalities including cognitive, behavioral, family systems, psychodynamic, and play therapy.
- Knowledge of child development and child abuse.
- Ability to relate to people on a individualistic and cultural basis
- Able to relate to individuals with diverse value system and behavioral norms
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with clients of all ages
- Experience working with Child Protective Services clients or with abused children
- Ability to organize workload and prioritize duties; good written communication skills
- Public speaking abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients and agency business
- Must have own reliable transportation, liability insurance, and a valid Texas driver’s license.
Hours | Full-time, typical work week is Monday through Friday with two evenings per week. 65- 75% of the time will be spent in direct service hours.
Salary | $48,000
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Matthew Eubanks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Therapist Applicant” in the subject line.
Electronic submissions only.