Program: Clinical Counseling
Summary: Provide therapy to agency clients, other agencies’ clients per agreement and provide consultation to other agencies.
Requirements: Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling.
- Certification/Licensure: Must have LCSW or LPC license and be approved by the state to provide therapy.
- Three years post-graduate degree experience providing therapy to individuals, families and children.
- Must be fully licensed; no interns or associates will be considered.
Partial List of Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in providing therapy to families and children.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of treatment modalities including cognitive, behavioral, family systems, psychodynamic and play therapy.
- Knowledge of child development and child abuse.
- Ability to relate to people with respect for their culture and individuality.
- Able to relate to individuals with diverse value systems and behavioral norms.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with all age clients.
- Experience working with Child Protective Service clients or experience working with abused children.
- Must have own transportation, a valid Texas driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize duties; good written communication skills.
- Public speaking abilities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality regarding clients and agency business.
Work Environment: Exposure to routine office environment in a low-income neighborhood. There is travel to satellite clients throughout Tarrant County as directed by the Director of Clinical Counseling. There may be exposure to non-compliant CPS clients. Work hours will vary to include evenings and/or weekend time.
Please submit resumes to Odette Tomlinson at email@example.com. Include cover letter, salary requirements and specify the position for which you are applying.