Program: Clinical Counseling
Summary: Provide therapy to agency clients, other agencies’ clients per agreement and provide consultation to other agencies.
Requirements: Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling.
- Certification/Licensure: Must have LCSW, LMFT or LPC license and be approved by the state to provide therapy.
- Three years post-graduate degree experience providing therapy to individuals, families and children.
- Must be fully licensed; no interns or associates will be considered.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Partial List of Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in providing therapy to families, children and individuals.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of treatment modalities including cognitive, behavioral, family systems, psychodynamic and play therapy.
- Knowledge of child development and child abuse.
- Ability to relate to people with respect for their culture and individuality.
- Able to relate to individuals with diverse value systems and behavioral norms.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with all age clients.
- Experience working with Child Protective Service clients or experience working with abused children.
- Must have own transportation, a valid Texas driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize duties; good written communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality regarding clients and agency business.
Work Environment: Flexible schedule and all admin services are provided (credentialing, scheduling, billing, etc.). Diverse client population. All tools available to provide individual, play and family therapy (including case consultation).
Please submit resumes to Odette Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include cover letter, salary requirements and specify the position for which you are applying.