Summary: To serve the public by referring clients to appropriate services in the agency; to operate the reception area efficiently for the benefit of clients, volunteers and staff.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED, required. Additional vocational training, preferred.
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Computer and phone experience required.
Partial List of Skills and Qualifications:
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Good money-handling skills and math ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize duties.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding clients and agency business.
Hours: Full time, Monday through Thursday 12:30 pm-9:00 pm and Fridays 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
Please submit resumes to Esther Maldonado at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include cover letter, salary requirements and specify the position for which you are applying.