Provide therapy in Spanish and English to agency clients, other agencies’ clients per agreement, and provide consultation to other agencies. Work schedule is primarily evenings and Saturdays. (20 hours per week)
Reports to: Director of Clinical Services
Supervised by: Director of Clinical Services
Interrelationships: Relates to all other staff in the agency and to agency clients. Regularly relates to Child Protective Service personnel and clients.
Educational Requirement: Masters Degree in social work, psychology, or counseling.
Certification and /or licensure: Must have LCSW, LMFT or LPC license and be approved by the state to provide therapy.
Experience: Must have 3–5 years post graduate degree experience providing therapy to
individuals, families and children.
Language proficiency: Prefer fluent in Spanish; able to write in Spanish.
- Experience in providing therapy to families and children.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of treatment modalities including cognitive, behavioral, family systems, psychodynamic and play therapy.
- Knowledge of child development and child abuse.
- Ability to relate to people with respect for their culture and individuality.
- Able to relate to individuals with diverse value systems and behavioral norms.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with all age clients.
- Experience working with Child Protective Service clients or experience working with abused children
- Must have own transportation, a valid Texas driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize duties; good written communication skills.
- Public speaking abilities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality regarding clients and agency business.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Lisa Ferrell, Clinical Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org