Position: Executive Assistant
Summary: Forward thinking non-profit agency needs likeminded dynamic individual to assist with overall organizational mission of providing family members and professionals with the resources, tools, and services to build successful families. The successful candidate will serve as executive assistant to the fast paced Executive Director in order to maintain and enhance overall agency operations. Duties will also involve insurance billing and/or Human Resource administration.
Requirements: High school diploma – prefer some college coursework or college degree. Must have experience with Microsoft Office and have ability to use or learn other new software programs.
Partial List of Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation of board and committee meetings, prepare agendas and minutes, and attend the meetings as needed
- Assist with correspondence
- Monitor and order all office supplies
- Assist with human resource responsibilities such as hiring, maintaining personnel records and attendance
- Perform routine office duties such as filing, calendaring, entering data into computer and general support to the executive director perform Human Resource duties such as new employee orientation, enrollment in benefits, perform criminal background checks, maintain personnel files and paperwork.
Hours: 8:30 -5:00, Monday – Friday with occasional meetings that run until 6:00 pm.
Please submit resume to Paul Gravley at email@example.com.