Program: Empowering Youth Project
Summary: If your passion is to see youth develop into mature young adults who make decisions based on their values, consider joining TPC family! The Empowering Youth Project is a dynamic, federally-funded research project to teach youth in high schools important life skills, including healthy relationship skills, emotional regulation and financial skills. In this position, you will oversee program operations, including scheduling of classes, collection of data and program evaluation. You will supervise staff in the programs, maintain positive relationships with referral sources and teach classes, as needed.
Requirements: Masters Degree, required, preferably in education or health service.
- Knowledge or experience in teaching.
- Knowledge of child development and child abuse.
- Knowledge of healthy relationship principles and teen development.
- Knowledge and effects of trauma, divorce, or remarriage on family systems.
- Understanding of management principles.
Partial List of Skills and Qualifications:
- Follow all agency policies and procedures and any applicable professional codes of
- Provide direct oversight to Empowering Youth Educators and Data Manager, and provide oversight to all partner agencies and local evaluator to ensure EYP programming is executed as described in partner MOUs.
- Ensure all program management, implementation, local evaluation, and performance assessments/reports are executed in accordance with federal guidelines and as outlined in grant.
- Direct Empowering Youth Program activities, including:
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, individuals, organizations, and groups with interests in healthy relationship programs.
- Schedule, coordinate, and monitor Empowering Youth classes. Ensure that all classes teach curriculum to fidelity, with excellent quality.
- Complete federal quarterly reports and other agency-required reports in a timely manner.
- Assist with hiring and supervise staff to ensure quality and quantity of work
- Lead Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) efforts.
- Oversee data collection and quality in prescribed nFORM information system.
Please submit resumes to Maria Guzman at email@example.com. Include cover letter, salary requirements and specify the position for which you are applying.