Position: Contract Play Therapist (Minimum of 6 hours per week)
Requirements: Masters Degree in counseling, LPC, LMFT, or LCSW required.
Must have current professional license and liability insurance. No Licensed interns or associates for this position. Must be able to work with individuals that have experienced abuse.
Primary Function: Facilitate individual play therapy, group play therapy or family therapy as assigned through The Parenting Center. Supervised by the Clinical Program Manager.
Partial List of Qualifications/Skills:
- Good interviewing skills – able to engage clients quickly.
- Non-judgmental and able to learn new techniques for working with families.
- Ability to relate to people with respect for their culture and individuality.
- Organized and clear note taking and paperwork.
- Demonstrate training in trauma counseling and other evidence based practices.
Salary: hourly, per client seen.
Office Hours: Schedule within: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday, 8:30am -5:00 pm Friday; Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Deadline for application: open until filled
Submit Resume and cover letter to: Bessie Ann Christenson, MAMFC, LPC-S
The Parenting Center
2928 West Fifth St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Equal Opportunity Employer