Program: Clinical Department
Reports to: Senior Director of Programs
Summary: Supervise clinical counseling department including counseling services and therapists in all locations as well as oversee the parenting advice line. Conduct program evaluations and prepare program reports. Provide therapy to agency clients and consultation to other agencies. Approximately 50% of time will be managing the clinical department and the other 50% will be spent providing therapy (approximately 18-20 hours per week).
Requirements: LPC, LMFT, or LCSW license and approved by the State of Texas to provide supervision. Must be free from licensing complaints and state board reprimands.
Experience: Must have 5 years post graduate degree experience providing therapy to families and children; one year experience supervising others. Must be eligible for Medicaid certification.
Job Skills/ Qualifications:
- Experience in providing therapy to families and children; group facilitation and mediation experience
- Must have knowledge of a variety of treatment modalities including cognitive, behavioral, family systems and play therapy; knowledge of separation, attachment and permanency issues
- Knowledge of child development, child abuse and abusive family systems; experience working with involuntary clients
- Must be able to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from groups, clients, and the general public
- Experience in development and implementation of programs, policies, and procedures in compliance with applicable contracts, grants, standards of practice, and budgets
- Experience with Child Protective Service/child placement; experience working with the legal system
- Ability to motivate and lead staff
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with clients of all ages
Hours : Full-time. Position requires two evenings per week. Flexibility required in order to meet the needs of the clients. Some travel throughout Tarrant County and surrounding counties will be required on occasion (compensation will be provided for travel).
Salary : Negotiable
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Kathryn Thalken at email@example.com. Be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted.