Position: Bilingual (English and Spanish) Contract Therapist (Minimum of 6 hours per week)
Requirements: Masters Degree in social work or counseling, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT required.
Current professional license and liability insurance. Must be able to work with
individuals that have experienced abuse.
Primary Function: Facilitate individual, couples, or family therapy as assigned through The
Parenting Center. Supervised by the Clinical Program Manager.
Partial List of Qualifications/Skills:
- Fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written).
- Good interviewing skills – able to engage clients quickly.
- Non-judgmental and able to learn new techniques for working with families.
- Ability to relate to people with respect for their culture and individuality.
- Organized and clear note taking and paperwork.
Salary: Hourly, per client seen.
Office Hours: 8:30 am – 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday,
8:30am – 5:00 pm Friday,
9:00 am – 1:00 pm Saturdays
Deadline for application: open until filled
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to: Paul Gravley
The Parenting Center
2928 West Fifth St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Equal Opportunity Employer