Job Title: Associate Director of Development
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: At least two years related experience in direct fundraising and marketing
Job Summary: This energetic person is responsible for activities related to fundraising and marketing/communications for the agency. The employee will promote the agency’s programs to the community through various public relations and marketing activities, and will be responsible for the coordination of special events. The ideal candidate for this position will have a natural passion for building successful families and ending child abuse.
At The Parenting Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we provide services to meet the needs of children and parents alike. The Parenting Center was started in 1975 after the Junior League of Fort Worth formed the Tarrant County Child Abuse Task Force in response to the growing problem of child abuse and neglect in our community. We believe stronger families mean a stronger community.
Our Mission: To provide family members and professionals with the tools, resources and services to build successful families.
Our Vision: To be a catalyst for positive parenting and to END child abuse.
Partial List of Qualifications/Skills:
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Marketing and PR knowledge. Social media experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and knowledge of cultural competency
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with program staff and community
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Photoshop and Adobe Suite preferred
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding client and agency business
- Must be able to pass a background check
Hours: Full-time with ability to work some evenings and weekends for events
Please include a cover letter. Specify the position for which you are applying and salary requirements.
Submit resume to: Cristie King, Director of Development
The Parenting Center
2928 W 5th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
email@example.com or Fax 817-332-6489